Tuesday, November 29, 2022
spot_img
HomeUncategorizedBREAKING: Gabby Petito’s Family Awarded $3 Million Judgement From Brian Laundrie’s Estate...

BREAKING: Gabby Petito’s Family Awarded $3 Million Judgement From Brian Laundrie’s Estate In Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Gabby Petito’s parents have been awarded $3 million from Brian Laundrie’s estate, months after filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the suspected murderer’s family, according to RadarOnline.

The judgment comes after the late 22-year-old’s mother, Nichole Schmidt, filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Laundrie’s estate back in May.

Gabby was first reported missing in September 2021, with her body eventually being found later that month.

$3 Million Judgment Awarded Thursday, Roughly One Year After Gabby’s Remains Were Found

According to a journalist following the Petito-Laundrie case since the beginning, reports that the $3 million final judgement was reached early Thursday morning, about one year after Gabby’s remains were found in Wyoming’s Bridger–Teton National Forest.

“A final judgement for $3,000,000 has been reached in the lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian Laundrie’s estate, according to the family’s attorney,” journalist Brian Entin wrote.

Entin went on to say that the $3 million is an “arbitrary number,” as Laundrie’s estate comes nowhere near that mount. Instead, the judgment appears to be more symbolic that anything.

#BREAKING: Judge rules for Gabby Petito’s parents in the amount of $3 million in the wrongful death lawsuit against Brian Laundrie’s estate.

The estate isn’t worth anywhere near that amount, so the $3M is mostly inconsequential.

More in next tweets. @WFLA #GabbyPetito pic.twitter.com/3MaiLRKaY6

— JB Biunno #HeyJB (@WFLAJB) November 17, 2022

Any money gleaned from Laundrie’s estate will go to a foundation created in Gabby’s name, Entin said, before reporting that the scheduled December trial will no longer be held.

“Brian Laundrie did not have 3 million – it’s an arbitrary number – but whatever money is received will go to the Gabby Petito foundation, the family says,” the reporter continued. “The trial which had been scheduled for December, 2022 will not be held.”

 

Laundrie’s Family Does Not Have The $3 Million – “An Arbitrary Number” One Reporter Says

It was confirmed that Laundrie’s family does not have the $3 million awarded to the Petito family. It remains unclear as to whether any future revenue produced by the Laundrie estate will go to Gabby’s parents.

According to CNN, in wrongful death case, Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt claimed that Brian advised his parents that he murdered their daughter on August 28th, 2021, one day after Gabby’s death.

JUST IN: The official court documents – judge grants parents of #GabbyPetito $3 million in the wrongful death lawsuit against #BrianLaundrie’s estate.

Details/ruling attached pic.twitter.com/eJlN5gnJoN

— Jossie Carbonare (@JossieCarbonare) November 17, 2022

The lawsuit states, “While Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt were desperately searching for information concerning their daughter, Christopher Laundrie and Roberta Laundrie were keeping the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie secret. And it is believed they were making arrangements for him to leave the country.”

In addition, the lawsuit also claimed that on August 30th, Brian sent a text message to Nichole pretending to be Gabby. He claimed to have no service in the message while in Yosemite Park.

Petito Family Asked For Compensation For Pain & Suffering, Separate Lawsuit Set To Take Place Next Year

However, the family believes the message was sent to make Nichole believe her daughter was still alive. Unfortunately, the last communication Nichole received from her daughter was on August 27th, according to the suit.

August 30 is reported to be the day they believe she was killed by manual strangulation. The family cites a text message sent from Gabby’s phone later that day where she referred to her grandfather as “Stan,” also led them to believe it wasn’t Gabby communicating with them.

Brian Laundrie’s #Family Slams ‘Jeopardy!’ over #alligator Clue that Invoked Monster Son’s Name: They forgot to admit that BL would be alive today, had he not been a killer hiding from the FBI, like a rat! #DirtyLaundries #LaundrieParents #GabbyPetito https://t.co/w9lYRYqF0M pic.twitter.com/d70vfx457d

— A&E TODAY NEWS (@ceoaetnews) November 15, 2022

Her parents said that Gabby never called her grandfather by that name.

Prior to Thursday’s judgement, Gabby’s parents had asked for a judge to compensate them for pain and suffering, mental anguish, inconvenience, and the loss of the capacity for enjoyment of life experienced in the past and the future.

While the Thursday’s judgement brings an end to the Petito family’s wrongful death lawsuit, a separate lawsuit filed by Gabby’s parents’ against Brian Laundrie’s parents is still ongoing, and is scheduled to take place sometime in next year, The Shade Room reported in March.

The post BREAKING: Gabby Petito’s Family Awarded $3 Million Judgement From Brian Laundrie’s Estate In Wrongful Death Lawsuit appeared first on The Shade Room.

Gabby Petito’s parents have been awarded $3 million from Brian Laundrie’s estate, months after filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the suspected murderer’s family, according to RadarOnline. The judgment comes after the late 22-year-old’s mother, Nichole Schmidt, filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Laundrie’s estate back in May. Gabby was first reported missing in September
The post BREAKING: Gabby Petito’s Family Awarded $3 Million Judgement From Brian Laundrie’s Estate In Wrongful Death Lawsuit appeared first on The Shade Room.Read More

Gabby Petito’s parents have been awarded $3 million from Brian Laundrie’s estate, months after filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the suspected murderer’s family, according to RadarOnline.

The judgment comes after the late 22-year-old’s mother, Nichole Schmidt, filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Laundrie’s estate back in May.

Gabby was first reported missing in September 2021, with her body eventually being found later that month.

$3 Million Judgment Awarded Thursday, Roughly One Year After Gabby’s Remains Were Found

According to a journalist following the Petito-Laundrie case since the beginning, reports that the $3 million final judgement was reached early Thursday morning, about one year after Gabby’s remains were found in Wyoming’s Bridger–Teton National Forest.

“A final judgement for $3,000,000 has been reached in the lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian Laundrie’s estate, according to the family’s attorney,” journalist Brian Entin wrote.

Entin went on to say that the $3 million is an “arbitrary number,” as Laundrie’s estate comes nowhere near that mount. Instead, the judgment appears to be more symbolic that anything.

Any money gleaned from Laundrie’s estate will go to a foundation created in Gabby’s name, Entin said, before reporting that the scheduled December trial will no longer be held.

“Brian Laundrie did not have 3 million – it’s an arbitrary number – but whatever money is received will go to the Gabby Petito foundation, the family says,” the reporter continued. “The trial which had been scheduled for December, 2022 will not be held.”

Laundrie’s Family Does Not Have The $3 Million – “An Arbitrary Number” One Reporter Says

It was confirmed that Laundrie’s family does not have the $3 million awarded to the Petito family. It remains unclear as to whether any future revenue produced by the Laundrie estate will go to Gabby’s parents.

According to CNN, in wrongful death case, Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt claimed that Brian advised his parents that he murdered their daughter on August 28th, 2021, one day after Gabby’s death.

The lawsuit states, “While Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt were desperately searching for information concerning their daughter, Christopher Laundrie and Roberta Laundrie were keeping the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie secret. And it is believed they were making arrangements for him to leave the country.”

In addition, the lawsuit also claimed that on August 30th, Brian sent a text message to Nichole pretending to be Gabby. He claimed to have no service in the message while in Yosemite Park.

Petito Family Asked For Compensation For Pain & Suffering, Separate Lawsuit Set To Take Place Next Year

However, the family believes the message was sent to make Nichole believe her daughter was still alive. Unfortunately, the last communication Nichole received from her daughter was on August 27th, according to the suit.

August 30 is reported to be the day they believe she was killed by manual strangulation. The family cites a text message sent from Gabby’s phone later that day where she referred to her grandfather as “Stan,” also led them to believe it wasn’t Gabby communicating with them.

Her parents said that Gabby never called her grandfather by that name.

Prior to Thursday’s judgement, Gabby’s parents had asked for a judge to compensate them for pain and suffering, mental anguish, inconvenience, and the loss of the capacity for enjoyment of life experienced in the past and the future.

While the Thursday’s judgement brings an end to the Petito family’s wrongful death lawsuit, a separate lawsuit filed by Gabby’s parents’ against Brian Laundrie’s parents is still ongoing, and is scheduled to take place sometime in next year, The Shade Room reported in March.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments